Early Childhood Traineeships
SWN are supporting a local childcare employer in their search for new employees.
They are looking for passionate individuals who want to start their career in Early Childhood Education.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to understand and learn to plan and implement an innovative and Educational Program effectively and collaboratively with your team.
- Willing to build positive relationships with staff, children, and families.
- Ability to work well with others and build great team culture
- Have passion, enthusiasm to create inviting, stimulating, educational and most of all fun environments for the children to thrive in.
- Have an understanding of Children’s Service Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
Part time hours offered with the possibility of 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
Working towards or willing to undergo Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services
Current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
First Aid, Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis management training
Current and relevant child protection certificate
About The Company
A local child care center located in the Southern Tasmania region.
Their management’s objective is to provide a very high standard of professional Childcare services in the State.
The company and staff respect and work closely with the relevant Government departments and the community to ensure their mission is achieved.
Working with this employer means:
- Ongoing professional development training
- Discounted childcare fees for children attending service
- Supportive, experienced, and professional management team
- Above award pay rate
- Great team building and fun activities for teams
- On the job learning