Kinder Teacher Aide Traineeship
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Work on-site with St Brigid’s Catholic School
• Supportive team environment
• Fully funded qualification: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
• Support from a dedicated AFL SportsReady Field Officer to help you achieve your goals
• If you are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, you will also receive one-on-one mentoring support and networking.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will be based on site at St Brigid’s School in New Norfolk and will support learning in the Kinder area.
Duties and Responsibilities for this job include:
Assist with the delivery of programs and services
Class preparation / set-up
Job Requirements for this role:
A permanent right to work in Australia
Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Good time management / organisational skills
Strong communication skills
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must have:
Working With Children Check (WWVP)
About The Company
This opportunity is supported by a Group Training Organisation (GTO).